Currently, there are two active studies available for participation!!
- Commuting, Well-Being, Family
- Work Home Experiences
Interested in participating in our future studies?
Sign up to be in our participation pool: https://gatech.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9nMzjLZ5SnRpoI5
By signing up, you will be notified of any upcoming studies.
SEEKING COMMUTERS FOR A RESEARCH STUDY
The purpose of this research study is to examine commuting, well-being, and family.
To participate in this research, you must:
- Be 18 years or older
- Work full time (30 or more hours per week)
- Have a regular commute to and from work
- Have a spouse or cohabiting partner of at least a year, or a dependent child or elder at home
- Take a baseline survey
Participation in this study involves:
- Meeting with researchers at the start and at the end of study
- Answering 13 short surveys every day for 10 days
- Wearing an actigraphy watch throughout the study
- Receive up to $165 for study completion
To find out if you are eligible for this study, contact the Work Family Health Lab at:
WORK HOME EXPERIENCES STUDY
We are conducting a study on the daily work and home experiences of full-time workers. This is a four-week long study with the opportunity for up to $175 in compensation depending on the extent of your participation. The study involves 1) completing an online baseline survey (30 min), 2) participating in an in-person, socially-distanced training session at Georgia Tech (1 hr), 3) wearing a wrist-worn activity monitor that captures exercise and sleep patterns for 4 weeks and a small heart rate monitor for 3 of those weeks, and 4) completing 3 short (5-10 min) surveys online every day for four weeks.
You can participate if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- Work at least 32 hrs/week in a paid job
- Live in the metropolitan Atlanta, Georgia area
- Do not take any medication that affects cardiovascular functioning
- Have not been diagnosed with a cardiovascular condition
- Are not pregnant
Please complete this eligibility survey is you are interested in participating: https://gatech.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6QLVswIQU1djivj
Contact WorkHomeStudy@psych.gatech.edu with any questions!
Georgia Tech IRB Pro H19307